12 Jan 2018

loyalty is expensive to who appreciate it




when I first committed to a long-distance relationship, I wasn’t sure what to expect. my boyfriend had gotten a job in Johor, and I was tied to my job as an auditor around KL.
Neither of us was in a position to move for the other.
i had to make the choice: break up or make it work long-distance.
Breaking up simply was not an option.
I got a lot of grief from my friends and family, they weren’t convinced I could follow through with a commitment of this magnitude.
“How will you make it work?” they asked. “Long-distance is impossible!” they declared. I knew in my heart, however, that no matter how physically distant I was from my boyfriend, our relationship would withstand the challenge.
I couldn’t let him go. I was so very in love. The thought of breaking up felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest, it left me devastated, short of breath. 
I had made my decision, I would not give him up and we would give this a chance.
And we did. Because love will always win.
No matter what opinions your loved ones force upon you, have the confidence in yourself that you can cope with the circumstances. You won’t give up because you can’t.
Yes, long-distance relationships are incredibly hard — seemingly impossible, even. You want to give up, but you don’t and you never will because it’s all so worth it. 



thanks for acong. you make me alive in love for you

2 comments:

Blowing In The Wind Pink And Green Flower