6 Jul 2017

thoughts : loved

"each time i see you i fall in love all over again, yas,  is you Achong"

Sometimes, I think about when we first met, and I laugh. who would have thought that almost three years later we would be here? This place that is neither here, nor there? How do I even explain our relationship anymore? Our first date was awkward but not boring, at Chaiwala .and first time we met 'adalah'. psstttt.

We are genuinely happy, and love all around. Everybody could see that. even your family and mine too. For the first time in a really long time, I felt genuine happiness. You gave me something not anybody else could give, not even the people I was with before you. I didn’t think I could be that happy, until you showed me. I'm so afraid of losing that kind of happiness. Feeding myself with negative thoughts wasn't helping in any way.


thanks always be mine and always side by side.

love espresso like i love you
taste never failed me
and always want you as i want espresso
and now i'm addicted with you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blowing In The Wind Pink And Green Flower